May 22, 2009

Friday 5 for May 22: Lessons

1. What kind of out-of-school lessons did you take as a kid? karate, ballet, jazz, tap, gymnastics, karate, karate, karate

2. What valuable lesson did you learn this past week? I can trust my one-and-only with my heart.

3. Who in your life really needs to be taught a lesson? Oh, I can think of a few, but as the Bible says, "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." (Matthew 7:5) Lottsa beams in this eye o' mine.

4. What kinds of lessons would you love to have a private teacher for right now? "Focusing Your Inspiration: How to tap your muse and keep her"

5. What steps have you taken to lessen the impact of these rough economic times? Hmm..."one of these questions is not like the other; one of these questions is not the same." Quit karate class, cancelled Blockbuster by mail, cut my own hair, pass on frozen entrees. Now, I need to work up the self-discipline to avoid PetSmart.

---

To participate in Friday5, visit Friday5.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment