March 16, 2010

Punkin's Banana Bread

So 'ono!!! Even let it cool on the window sill.


Punkin's Banana Bread
Source: Waianae Baptist Church Cook Book
"My grandma had submitted this recipe to her church for the making of their cookbook and I've made this many of times and each time I make it I can't seem to get enough of it...It's my favorite...Good recipe and very easy to make..."

-- Punkin from Nanakuli (new homestead, series 7, Pikaiolena St.) now living in Lakewood, WA. Wen grad Pearl City High '95. Email: punkin96792[AT]aol[DOT]com.
Recipe, as published at Alohaworld.com.
Ingredients
1 c. sugar
1/2 c. butter (1 stick)
2 eggs
1 c. mashed bananas (about 3)
1 3/4 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 c. black walnuts

Cooking Instructions
Pre-heat oven first to 350. Grease loaf pan (you can use the spray kine). Mix ingredients in order given. Bake for 1 hour. When done let cool and cut into 1/2 inch thick. Serves 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment