June 12, 2009

Friday 5 for June 12: Eat and Drink

I did not realize I was such a picky person. Thank you, Friday5, for the new addition to my growing collection of neuroses.

1. What’s something you will not eat unless you also have ketchup? Sonic tater tots.

2. What’s something you will not drink unless it is served on ice cubes? A salty dog. -- Actually, any mixed drink. Warm / "cool" = icky, rumbling feeling in my gut that says, "Better stay close to a bathroom."

3. What’s something you will not eat unless it is served between slices of bread? Baloney. (I know, I know..."bologna.") And pimento cheese.

4. What’s something you will not drink unless you have a straw? Ice water with lemon juice.

5. What’s something else you will not eat except under very specific circumstances? Saimin. Must be hot. Must be fresh. Must have the proper ratio of veggies to noodles, and noodles to broth. Must have shoyu. As such, I don't eat saimin often. Can't get good saimin in Louisiana.

(To participate, visit Friday5.org.)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! xD Now I'm hungry too!

    - Luana of Sweet-Loves.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I used to be the same way as you with tater tots, but I switched from ketchup to ranch sauce. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete