1. Which of your friends is the most frugal? Best friend Josie. She's a single parent raising two teenagers, dresses like a million bucks, owns her own home and a timeshare, takes monthly leisure trips, and buys Starbuck's every day -- all on a single income of less than $30,000 a year.
2. Which of your friends is the biggest spendthrift? Considering all my friends are homeschooling moms who ENJOY coming up with better ways to save...none.
3. Which of your friends is the most daring? That's easy--Irish Supermom. She got a sailboat, 4 horses, and opened a pizza parlor -- and that's just THIS year. And she's homeschooling a teenager who likes to hang out with my son. Daring, I tell you.
4. Which of your friends is the most cautious? That would be Venus. If there's anyone who does more research, interviewing, and weighing of pros and cons before a decision than I do, it's her. She's the most thorough, prepared person I know -- and she doesn't give herself enough credit for it.
5. Which of your friends has the hottest temper? HA HA HA HA!!! A hotter temper than ME?! WHAT?! Get-Out-Of-My-House!!!
To participate in Friday5, visit Friday5.org.